In force: 2019-04-18
11. Every declarant of an activity eligible for a declaration of compliance referred to in Division I must include the following information in the declaration: (1) information identifying the declarant, namely,
(a) the declarant’s name and contact information, and, where applicable, those of the declarant’s representative;
(b) in the case of a declarant other than a natural person, the Québec business number (NEQ) assigned to the declarant under the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1), where applicable, and that of the institution covered by the declaration;
(2) where the declarant has used the services of professionals or other qualified persons to prepare the declaration, their names and contact information, a brief description of their mandate along with a declaration attesting that the information and documents provided are complete and accurate;
(3) a description of the activity covered by the declaration of compliance, by indicating in particular every information to verify the compliance of the activity with the eligibility conditions provided for in Division I;
(4) information on the site of the activity, namely, the geographical coordinates of the site concerned, the boundaries within which the activity will be conducted and, where applicable, the municipal zoning that applies, and the presence of wetlands and bodies of water within a radius of 100 m and their designation;
(5) a declaration in which the declarant attests that the information and documents provided are complete and accurate.
The declarant must, at the same time that the declarant sends the declaration of compliance to the Minister, send a copy thereof to the municipality in the territory of which the activity will be conducted.
In the case where one or more persons or municipalities wish to mine non-consolidated surface mineral substances in a sand pit eligible for a declaration of compliance in accordance with section 9, the declaration must be made by the owner of the land.