Q-2, r. 5 - Regulation respecting industrial depollution attestations
20.1. A monetary administrative penalty of $250 in the case of a natural person or $1,000 in the other cases may be imposed on any person who fails to
(1) comply with the time limit or terms and conditions prescribed by section 5 to file an application for a depollution attestation with the Minister;
(2) send the Minister a report containing the information prescribed by the fourth paragraph of section 12;
(3) keep up-to-date a register containing the information prescribed by sections 14 and 14.1 or to keep it for the period of time indicated therein;
(4) send the Minister an annual report containing the information and documents prescribed by section 15, on the conditions and at the frequency indicated therein;
(5) submit to the Minister a technical report containing the information prescribed by section 19;
(6) comply with the time limit prescribed by section 20 to apply for the revocation of the depollution attestation in the case provided for therein.