14. A holder of a depollution attestation shall keep an up-to-date record in which he shall enter any infringement of the contaminant discharge standards applicable to him and established by the Minister under the first paragraph of section 31.15 of the Act.
The record shall contain, for each infringement,
(1) the exact time at which the holder became aware of the infringement;
(2) the exact location and time at which the infringement occurred;
(3) the causes of the infringement and the circumstances in which it occurred; and
(4) the measures taken or planned by the holder to reduce or eliminate the effects of the infringement and to eliminate and prevent its causes.
A holder of a depollution attestation shall send to the Minister, within 30 days of the end of each calendar month, a copy of the information entered in the record during the previous month.
The information in the record shall be conserved by the holder for at least 2 years from the date on which the information is sent to the Minister.