Q-2, r. 42.1 - Regulation respecting the charges payable for the use of water
5. The rate of the charge is set at $0.0025 per cubic metre of water used, except for water used for the following activities for which the charge is set at $0.07 per cubic metre of water used:
(1) the production of water in bottles or other containers, whether the water is intended for human consumption or not;
(2) beverage manufacturing (NAICS 3121);
(3) non-metallic mineral product manufacturing (NAICS 327), when water is incorporated into the product;
(4) pesticide, fertilizer and other agricultural chemical manufacturing (NAICS 3253), when water is incorporated into the product;
(5) other basic inorganic chemical manufacturing (NAICS 32518), when water is incorporated into the product;
(6) oil and gas extraction (NAICS 211).