45. Every person who contravenes section 10.1, the second or third paragraph of section 30, the second paragraph of section 32, the third paragraph of section 33, section 44.0.1, the fifth paragraph of section 44.0.2, the section paragraph of section 44.3 or the third paragraph of section 53 or 53.3 commits an offence and is liable, in the case of a natural person, to a fine of $1,000 to $100,000 or, in other cases, to a fine of $3,000 to $600,000.
Every person who fails
(1) to be in possession of, to keep for at least 2 years or to make available to the Minister a copy of the contract referred to in section 9.1,
(2) to enter the results obtained pursuant to section 17 or 23 on the forms provided for therein,
(2.1) to keep a record containing the information prescribed by section 22.0.4,
(3) to send the analysis request forms with the samples referred to in the first paragraph of section 31,
(4) to enter the results obtained pursuant to the second paragraph of section 39 on the forms provided for therein,
(5) to comply with the conditions relating to the form of the pictograms referred to in the first paragraph of section 44.2,
(6) to keep a copy of the analysis request and report referred to in the first paragraph of section 44.4 or to make them available to the Minister during the period provided for in that section,
(7) to comply with the periods or frequencies provided for in the third paragraph of section 53 or the second paragraph of section 53.0.1 to send to the Minister the attestations or report referred to therein, as the case may be,
(8) to provide a copy of the report referred to in the second paragraph of section 53.3 to the user who so requests in accordance with that paragraph,
also commits an offence and is liable to the same fines.
O.C. 647-2001, s. 45; O.C. 467-2005, s. 42; O.C. 70-2012, s. 62; O.C. 682-2013, s. 7; O.C. 699-2014, s. 11.