8. Where a sewer service is suspended under section 5 or cut under section 7, the person in charge must send, on the same day or on the next working day, a notice to the Minister and to the secretary-treasurer or the clerk of the local municipality in which the property concerned is situated.
The notice must contain
(1) the name and contact information of the person concerned;
(2) the address of the property concerned;
(3) the name and contact information of the person in charge of the waterworks or sewer service; and
(4) the date of effect of the suspension or cut and the grounds justifying it.