17. If there is no agreement at least 30 days but not later than 60 days after the person in charge has received a notice of refusal in accordance with section 14, the person served may send the Minister a request for an inquiry so that the Minister may decide on the rate applicable and the time of its taking of effect.
The request must be sent in writing and contain
(1) the name and contact information of the person served;
(2) the address of the property served by the system;
(3) the name and contact information of the person in charge of the waterworks or sewer system that serves the person; and
(4) the specific reasons supporting the refusal.
A copy of the notice of rate collection received, a copy of the notice of refusal sent to the person in charge and a copy of any documents received from the person in charge under section 15 must also accompany the request.