85.A monetary administrative penalty of $1,000 for a natural person and $5,000 in other cases may be imposed on any person who
(1) fails to comply with the conditions for performing an activity in accordance with section 18, the second paragraph of section 22, section 34, 41 or 62, the first, second or third paragraph of section 64 or the second paragraph of section 71;
(2) fails to carry out an initial characterization study in accordance with section 37;
(3) fails to notify the Minister in accordance with the second or third paragraph of section 45 or the third paragraph of section 48;
(4) fails to assess water vulnerability ratings in accordance with section 53 or 69;
(5) fails to delimit the protection zones in accordance with section 54, 57 or 65 where the delimitation is determined by a professional.