8. The following residual materials may be landfilled only in engineered landfills:
(1) residue from the shredding of derelict motor vehicles;
(2) residue from any residual materials incineration facility, including biomedical waste incinerators, in particular bottom ash and fly ash. This provision does not apply to bottom ash generated by a facility incinerating residual materials produced in a territory referred to in section 87, which may also be landfilled in a trench landfill or northern landfill to which Divisions 3 and 4 apply respectively;
(3) subject to the provisions of Chapter VI of the Regulation respecting pulp and paper mills (chapter Q-2, r. 27), mill residual materials within the meaning of section 1 of that Regulation;
(3.1) subject to the second paragraph of section 6 of this Regulation, fibrous waste from sawmills and fibrous waste of the same nature that originates from oriented strandboard manufacturing plants, as well as ash and soils or sludge from those establishments and that contain such waste;
(4) oil refinery sludge; and
(5) inedible meat that, under the Food Products Act (chapter P-29) and the regulations made under that Act, may be disposed of in a landfill and that consists of animal carcasses or animal parts in respect of which a disposal order has been made under section 3.4, 11.1 or 11.2 of the Animal Health Protection Act (chapter P-42) or section 114 of the Health of Animals Regulations (C.R.C., c. 296).