52. The operator of an engineered landfill must prepare, for each year of operation, a report containing
(1) a compilation of the data collected pursuant to sections 39 and 40 relating to the nature, the source and quantity of residual materials landfilled and materials received for cover purposes;
(2) a plan and data showing the progression on the site of the landfilling operations, including filled disposal areas, areas in operation and current available landfill capacity;
(3) the results of the testing or measurements performed pursuant to sections 63, 64, 66 and 68, other than results sent to the Minister pursuant to section 71, and a summary of the data from the sampling or analyses required under other provisions of this Regulation;
(4) a certificate stating that the measurements and samples prescribed by this Regulation were taken in compliance with best practices and the provisions of this Regulation, as the case may be;
(5) any information or document indicating the places where the measurements or samples were taken, in particular the number and location of the monitoring points, the methods and devices used and the names of the laboratories or persons taking the measurements or samples; and
(6) a summary of the work carried out pursuant to this Regulation.