39. For every load of residual materials brought to an engineered landfill, the operator must enter in a log
(1) the name of the carrier;
(2) the nature of the residual materials and, in the case of decontaminated sludge, fly ash or soil, or soil from land rehabilitation work, the results of the analyses or measures establishing that they may be landfilled;
(3) the source of the residual materials and, if they result from an industrial process, the name of the producer;
(4) the quantity of residual materials, expressed in weight; and
(5) the date on which they were landfilled.
The logs and their appendices must be kept on the premises of the landfill site for the duration of its operation and be made available to the Minister. Following closure of the site, the logs must be kept by the operator until the operator is released under section 85 from all obligations.
O.C. 451-2005, s. 39; O.C. 451-2011, s. 6.