149.1. A monetary administrative penalty of $250 in the case of a natural person or $1,000 in other cases may be imposed on any person who fails
(1) to have, at the landfill entrance, a sign complying with paragraph 1 of section 45;
(2) to form a watchdog committee within the period and in the manner provided for in the first and second paragraphs of section 72 or to ensure the operation of the committee in the case provided for in the fifth paragraph of that section;
(3) to fill any vacancy on the watchdog committee according to the terms referred to in the fourth paragraph of section 72;
(4) to inform the watchdog committee of any situation referred to in the first paragraph of section 77 or to make available to or provide the committee with, in a timely manner, all the documents or information prescribed by the second paragraph of that section;
(5) to pay all operating expenses of the watchdog committee in accordance with section 78;
(6) to post at the entrance to a landfill that has been permanently closed a sign complying with section 82 or the third paragraph of section 96, as the case may be.