12. The operator of an engineered landfill is required, however, to accept residual materials as provided in sections 10 and 11 only if the tariffs payable are paid and all other conditions, if any, in the certificate of authorization are complied with.
The requirement to accept residual materials does not apply to landfills reserved exclusively for the use of an industrial, commercial or other establishment or in respect of the following residual materials:
(1) mill residual materials within the meaning of section 1 of the Regulation respecting pulp and paper mills (chapter Q-2, r. 27);
(2) fibrous waste from sawmills with an annual production capacity of 10,000 m3 or more and ash and soils or sludge from such sawmills that contain such waste;
(3) sludge that is not from municipal water or sludge treatment or collection works, other sanitary wastewater collection or treatment works or treatment works for sludge from such works, or from sewer cleaning;
(4) residue from residual materials incineration facilities including biomedical waste incinerators, in particular bottom ash and fly ash;
(5) residual materials from an industrial process, except waste referred to in subparagraph 2 from sawmills with an annual production capacity of less than 10,000 m3.
O.C. 451-2005, s. 12; O.C. 808-2007, s. 145.