41. Within 6 months following the date on which the contaminated soil burial site has been closed, the operator shall forward the Minister a closing statement prepared by a certified and independent professional attesting to
(1) the working order, effectiveness and reliability of the equipment and systems with which the contaminated soil burial site is equipped;
(2) the compliance of the contaminated soil burial site with the provisions of this division and with the authorization respecting the final cover of buried contaminated soils and the integration of the site into the surrounding landscape.
In addition, the closing statement must include
(1) the evaluation of all the follow-up data gathered during the operation and a summary of the data, taking into account all the contaminants present in the buried soils; and
(2) a post-closure follow-up and monitoring program comprising the location of sampling and measuring points, the frequency of sampling and measuring, the parameters to be measured and the substances to be analysed for 5 years following the closure.
The closing statement shall specify any cases of non-compliance with the provisions of this subdivision and shall indicate the corrective measures to be taken.
O.C. 843-2001, s. 41; I.N. 2019-12-01.