64.3. A monetary administrative penalty of $500 in the case of a natural person or $2,500 in other cases may be imposed on any person who fails
(1) to comply with the conditions prescribed by section 9 in respect of ash from the incineration of biomedical waste;
(2) to comply with the safety conditions prescribed by section 17 as to the site at which biomedical waste is stored or treated;
(3) to design the building intended for storing or treating biomedical waste referred to in section 28 in accordance with that section;
(4) to set up cleaning equipment referred to in section 29 in accordance with that section;
(5) to unload biomedical waste in accordance with the requirements of section 31;
(6) to comply with the safety conditions of the compartments prescribed by the third paragraph of section 40;
(7) to carry out cleaning referred to in section 45 after biomedical waste has been unloaded in accordance with that section;
(8) to set up a guarantee or to keep it in force in accordance with section 56, or to forward a renewed guarantee or to provide an equivalent guarantee in accordance with the third paragraph of section 60.
The penalty provided for in the first paragraph may also be imposed on any person who, in contravention of section 32 or the first paragraph of section 40, delivers or transports biomedical waste where the conditions provided for in any of sections 10, 22 or 23 or, where applicable, section 33 are not complied with.