P-9.1, r. 5 - Regulation respecting liquor permits

Full text
19. In spite of the provisions of this Division, the board may:
(1)  issue a reunion permit to a diplomat, a consul or a member of the International Civil Aviation Organization who applies for it to serve alcoholic beverages outside his establislhment or his residence;
(2)  issue a reunion permit to a person who uses a permit entitling him to sell alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises provided that he uses the reunion permit in the manner prescribed for a reception in section 68 of the Act, whether the reunion takes place inside or outside his establishment.
Decision 83-08-05, s. 19; O.C. 2619-83, s. 1.