6. The dismantling, replacement, repair or maintenance of a section of 2 km or less of an underground pipe or electric power line is allowed in the following circumstances:
(1) the work is carried out within the right of way of the pipe or line; where encroachment outside the right of way is required, the total width of the encroachment must not exceed 15 m;
(2) the work is supervised by an agrologist;
(3) the work does not hinder the agricultural drainage capacity of the lot and adjacent lots;
(4) the layer of topsoil removed at the beginning of the work is set aside to be reused during restoration;
(5) the top part of the pipe or, where applicable, of the electric power line is buried at least at the same depth as it was before the work;
(6) the pipe or, where applicable, the electric power line is covered at the end of the work by a layer of inert soil on which a layer of topsoil is uniformly spread and the ground of the site and its access roads is then cleaned, in-depth decompacted, levelled and rehabilitated to be cultivated.
The dismantling, replacement, repair or maintenance of an aerial electric power line is allowed in the circumstances provided for in subparagraphs 1 to 3 of the first paragraph.
The duration of the work must not exceed 12 months.