7. Where a declaration is required for the purposes of section 41 of the Act, it shall be made on a form provided by the commission and contain the following information:
(1) the declarant’s name, address, telephone number and, if any, fax number and, where applicable, the mandatary’s name, address, occupation, and telephone and fax numbers;
(2) the name, address, telephone number and, if any, fax number of the owner of each of the lots referred to in the declaration;
(3) a complete list of the lots referred to in the declaration, the range, the name of the cadastre, the registration division, the area in question in each of the lots and the local municipality in which they are located; and
(4) the declarant’s attestation that the information provided is accurate.