(1) the minimum requirements for the position of investigator provided for in section 289.11 of the Police Act (chapter P-13.1);
(2) a description of the duties of an investigator;
(3) the main place of work of the investigator;
(4) in substance, the selection criteria prescribed by this Regulation and, where applicable, the eligibility requirements, qualifications, training and professional experience required for the Bureau;
(5) in substance, the system of confidentiality applicable to the selection procedure and an indication that the selection committee may hold consultations about the candidacies; and
(6) the deadline and address for submitting a candidacy.