P-13.1, r. 2.2 - Regulation respecting the selection procedure and the training of investigators of the Bureau des enquêtes indépendantes
16. The committee may, on any matter in a candidate’s file or any aspect of a candidacy or of the candidacies as a whole, consult with
(1) any person who has been, in the last 10 years, an employer, partner, immediate superior or first-line supervisor of the candidate;
(2) any person who is or was the candidate’s spouse or related by birth, marriage or civil union to the candidate;
(3) any legal person, partnership or professional association of which the candidate is or was a member;
(4) any educational institution where the candidate has attended or any professional order of which the candidate is or was a member;
(5) the École nationale de police du Québec;
(6) any disciplinary body, police authority or credit bureau.