P-12, r. 8 - Regulation respecting diploma and training equivalence standards for the issue of a permit by the Ordre des podiatres du Québec
6. In assessing the training submitted in support of a training equivalence application, the board of directors is to take particular account of the following factors:
(1) the fact that the candidate holds 1 or more diplomas;
(2) the nature of the courses taken, their content and their duration in hours or the number of credits earned for them;
(3) the total number of years of schooling;
(4) supervised practicums completed by the candidate in podiatric practice, and any other training or upgrading activities;
(5) the nature and duration of the candidate’s experience in podiatric practice; and
(6) any contribution to the advancement of the profession of podiatry.