3. To be able to carry on professional activities within a partnership or joint-stock company referred to in section 1, a veterinary surgeon must, before beginning to practise, provide the secretary of the Order with
(1) a written document from a competent authority certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company is covered by security in compliance with Division III;
(2) a written document from a competent authority certifying the existence of the joint-stock company, if the veterinary surgeon carries on professional activities within a joint-stock company;
(3) where applicable, a certified true copy of the declaration from the competent authority attesting to the continuance of the general partnership as a limited liability partnership;
(4) a written document certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company is duly registered in Québec;
(5) a written document certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company has an establishment in Québec;
(6) an irrevocable written authorization from the partnership or joint-stock company within which the veterinary surgeon practises allowing a person, committee, disciplinary body or tribunal referred to in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to obtain from a person any document listed in section 13 or a copy of such a document; and
(7) the sworn declaration referred to in section 4, along with a fee of $150.