6. An associate deputy minister or an assistant deputy minister, responsible for financing, public debt management, bank transactions or financial operations and a director general, a senior director or a director responsible for bank transactions or financial operations is authorized to sign the following documents:
(1) banking services contracts and financial services contracts;
(2) documents relating to bank transfer orders, except documents relating to a payment out of the Consolidated Revenue Fund;
(3) any document in support of the operations provided for in a banking services or financial services contract, except documents relating to a payment out of the Consolidated Revenue Fund;
(4) documents relating to the opening, operation or closing of a bank account where the holder, signing officer or manager is the Minister of Finance; and
(5) the receipts and deposit receipts issued under the Deposit Act (chapter D-5) and any declaration required by the application of that Act under article 711 of the Code of Civil Procedure (chapter C-25.01).
In addition to the persons referred to in the first paragraph, 2 members of the personnel under the authority of the director general, the senior director or the director responsible for bank transactions or financial operations are authorized to sign jointly the documents referred to in subparagraphs 2 and 3 of the first paragraph insofar as they are authorized for that purpose by the director to whom they report.
For the purposes of subparagraph 4, the person is authorized to sign a document only for the sector of activities under the person’s authority.
In addition to the persons referred to in the first paragraph, the person in charge of the Bureau des dépôts et consignation is authorized to sign the documents referred to in subparagraph 5 of the first paragraph.
O.C. 1312-2011, s. 6; I.N. 2016-01-01 (NCCP).