2. Subject to sections 3 to 5, a licence applicant must provide the following:
(1) his or her name, address, telephone number and date of birth;
(2) the name and address of the place where the lottery scheme is to be conducted;
(3) the time and place of the beginning and of the closing of each lottery scheme;
(4) a copy, dated and signed, of any contract for the rental, upkeep or use of the premises where the lottery is to be conducted;
(5) (paragraph revoked);
(6) the name, address and telephone number of the person conducting and managing the lottery scheme;
(7) in the case of an organization within the meaning of section 1 of the Lottery Schemes Regulation (chapter L-6, r. 11), the number of members, their ages and the amount of the contribution required to be a member.