21. The funds collected by an organization during the conduct of a lottery scheme, other than prize payout funds, must:
(1) be kept by the organization in a separate account for the purpose;
(2) be withdrawn only by cheques on which the purpose of the withdrawal complying with section 22 is entered;
(3) be the object of separate book-keeping;
(4) be used for charitable or religious objects or purposes in Québec, in the year in which the licence is issued.
The first paragraph does not apply to the holder of a licence for a drawing authorizing the 50/50 activity where the value of each prize to be awarded is $5,000 or less.
Decision 84-12-14, s. 21; Decision 89-10-25, s. 12; Decision 91-03-07, s. 7; M.O. 98-03-10, s. 4; O.C. 1076-2014, s. 9.