In force: 2020-02-11
10. A motion instituting proceedings may be filed on the form provided by the Tribunal, duly completed.
The motion may also be filed on another document that meets the requirements of section 111 of the Act respecting administrative justice (chapter J-3) and that states:
(1) the decision in respect of which proceedings are brought or the facts giving rise to the proceedings;
(2) a short statement of the grounds invoked in support of the proceeding;
(3) the conclusions sought;
(4) the representative’s name, address, email address, telephone number and fax number.
The motion indicates the applicant’s name, address and any other contact information.
The contested decision or the documents relating to the facts giving rise to the proceedings must be sent to the Tribunal without delay at the time the motion is filed.
If the documents cannot be sent at the time the motion is filed, the motion must indicate: (1) if the proceedings are to contest a decision:
(a) the authority that made the decision;
(b) the date of the decision; and
(c) the file number given by that authority; or
(2) if no decision is contested, the facts giving rise to the proceedings.