10. A motion instituting proceedings shall be presented in writing on the form provided by the Tribunal or otherwise.
The motion shall
(1) indicate the applicant’s name and address, telephone number and, where applicable, e-mail address and fax number;
(2) indicate, if the applicant is represented, the representative’s name and address, telephone number and, where applicable, e-mail address and fax number;
(3) briefly state the grounds invoked in support of the recourse; and
(4) mention the conclusions sought.
The contested decision or the documents related to the facts giving rise to the recourse shall be attached to the motion. Failing that, the motion shall indicate (1) if the recourse is to contest a decision:
(a) the authority that made the decision;
(b) the date of the decision;
(c) the file number given by that authority;
(2) if no decision is contested, the facts giving rise to the recourse.
The motion shall be signed by the applicant or the representative.