1. The educational services offered to adults in general education include training services, popular education services and student services.
The purpose of the services is:
(1) to enable adults to become increasingly autonomous;
(2) to facilitate the social and vocational integration of adults;
(3) to help adults enter and remain in the job market;
(4) to enable adults to contribute to the economic, social and cultural development of their community; and
(5) to enable adults to acquire learning that is certified by the Minister.