151. The authorization holder must, within 90 days following the end of the construction work, send to the Minister a completion report signed by an engineer including, in particular,
(1) the name and contact information of the holder and the authorization number;
(2) a summary of the work carried out according to the chronological order;
(3) a technical description of the condition of the pipeline after the construction work;
(4) a demonstration that the construction work has been carried out in accordance with the standards provided for in section 132 and the generally recognized best practices;
(5) the results of the pipeline inspection program, in particular, those of the pressure and leak tests, nondestructive inspections, destructive tests and visual examinations;
(6) photographs, after the construction work, of all the land subject to the work; and
(7) a topographic map at a scale of 1:10,000 showing all the elements of the pipeline.