130. The authorization holder must, at least 7 days before, notify the Minister of the start of the following work:
(1) the layout of the temporary work areas;
(2) the placing of a pipe or any pipe network in the ground, and the elements contained in a pipe;
(3) the start-up of the pipeline;
(4) the start of the use of the pipeline;
(5) the carrying out of an inspection of the pipeline;
(6) the temporary or permanent shutdown of the pipeline.
Where the holder cannot comply with the date, the holder must as soon as possible notify the Minister, in writing, indicating the reasons justifying the delay. The holder must also notify the Minister, in writing, of the new expected date for the start of the work if the date is expected within 7 days of the first notice of delay or of the holder’s intent not to proceed.