39. The application must be accompanied by
(1) the demonstration that the distances provided for in section 25 are complied with;
(2) the demonstration that the separation distances provided for in section 45 are complied with;
(3) a bathymetric map at a sufficient scale showing, in particular,
(a) the perimeter of the licence;
(b) the territory of the municipalities in which surveying is conducted, if applicable;
(c) the activity site and the survey lines and traverses with their nature, numbering and length; and
(d) the points of energy source and their numbering;
(4) the geophysical surveying technical program provided for in section 40, signed and sealed by a geologist, an engineer or a geophysicist;
(5) payment of the fee of $1,030; and
(6) any other information or document deemed necessary by the Minister.
If required and based on the area of the surveying, the licence holder may, for the purposes of subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph, submit a number of maps at different scales.