33. A licence holder ensures that the measurements are taken in accordance with the flow system, flow calculation procedure and flow allocation procedure.
The term “flow system” means the flow meters and auxiliary equipment attached to the flow meters, fluid sampling devices, test equipment, the master meter and meter prover used to measure and record the rate and volumes at which fluids are
(1) produced from a pool or withdrawn from an underground reservoir;
(2) injected into a pool or stored in an underground reservoir;
(3) used as a fuel;
(4) used for artificial lift; or
(5) flared or transferred from an installation.