264. The application must contain
(1) the name and contact information of the holder and the licence number;
(2) the name of the well;
(3) the meteorological and hydrographic conditions anticipated during the work;
(4) if applicable, a description of the ice management activities;
(5) if the permanent closure is carried out for a well temporarily closed, the annual inspection worksheet provided for in Schedule 2; and
(6) any other information or document deemed necessary by the Minister.
The application must be accompanied by payment of the fee of $2,677.