217. An exploration licence holder who carries out petroleum extraction tests or trial tests for the use of an underground reservoir for storage purposes must draw up a daily report of the tests and keep it on the activity site.
The daily report must contain all the elements applicable to the declared day including, in particular,
(1) the name and contact information of the holder and the licence number;
(2) the volumes and flows of petroleum and other fluids extracted, injected, withdrawn and disposed of in the well;
(3) the volume and composition of the gas used, released, incinerated or burned at the flare;
(4) the operational problems encountered and the corrective measures taken or planned;
(5) the indication of any event that disrupted the progress of the work; and
(6) any other information or document deemed necessary by the Minister.