100. The authorization holder who proceeds with the sealing must ensure to seal the stratigraphic survey over its entire length.
The holder must also ensure the following:
(1) the absence of communication of fluids between the geological formations;
(2) the absence of liquid flow and gas emanation or migration;
(3) the absence of excessive pressure in the stratigraphic survey;
(4) the long-term integrity of the stratigraphic survey, while considering the petroleum development potential of the adjacent sector and the impact of future activities.