2. The respondent of a money-services business must file a licence application using the form provided by the Autorité des marchés financiers (the “Authority”).
This application must contain the following information in particular:
(1) the name of the money-services business, its Québec enterprise number assigned by the registrar and the name under which the business carries on activities;
(2) the address and telephone number of the head office of the money-services business and of each of its establishments;
(3) the name, date of birth and domiciliary address of the respondent and his business establishment or place of work in Québec, if applicable;
(4) the mailing address of the money-services business;
(5) the class or classes of licence requested.
M.O. E-12.000001-2012-02, s. 2.