53. A candidate from another Canadian province or a Canadian territory seeking to act as a representative is exempt from the minimum qualifications set out in Division II of Chapter II and the examinations prescribed by the Authority if he satisfies the following conditions:
(1) he has furnished the Authority with a document issued by a competent authority of a Canadian province or territory while he lived outside Québec that is equivalent to a representative’s certificate whereby he was authorized to act in a corresponding sector or sector class in accordance with the system of reference established by the Authority and available on its website;
(2) he has passed the examination prescribed by the Authority to demonstrate that he has the required competencies to comply with the legislation applicable to pursuing activities as a representative. If the candidate passed this examination outside Québec, he must furnish the Authority with a document confirming that he passed this examination;
(3) he has successfully completed the probationary period in accordance with sections 30 to 40 and 44 to 50;
(4) he has submitted an application for a certificate to the Authority.
The authorization referred to in subparagraph 1 must have been in effect in the year prior to the candidate’s application to act as a representative.
A candidate who has surrendered or has not renewed the authorization referred to in subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph must have satisfied the conditions set out in subparagraphs 2, 3 and 4 of such paragraph within 3 years following the surrender or non-renewal of such authorization.
M.O. 2010-04, s. 53; M.O. 2012-08, s. 1; M.O. 2013-02, s. 30; M.O. 2015-14, s. 24.