29. A candidate who satisfies the following conditions may undertake a probationary period pertaining to a sector or sector class if:
(1) he has passed each of the examinations prescribed by the Authority and such examinations are valid at the time the probationary period is undertaken;
(2) he is not in any of the situations set out in sections 219 and 220 of the Act;
(3) in the case of a foreign national, he holds a work permit issued by a competent authority allowing him to hold employment in Québec for which a certificate from the Authority is required;
(4) he has paid the fees prescribed under the Regulation respecting fees and contributions payable (chapter D-9.2,r. 9).
However, a candidate whose examinations are no longer valid at the beginning of the probationary period may undertake a probationary period where warranted by exceptional circumstances.
An application for probationary period eligibility is submitted to the Authority by the candidate or by the firm, independent representative or independent partnership with which the candidate undertakes such probationary period.
M.O. 2010-04, s. 29; M.O. 2013-02, s. 11; M.O. 2015-14, s. 16.