D-9.2, r. 3 - Code of ethics of the Chambre de la sécurité financière
51. A representative must refrain from:
(1) out of malice, making an unfounded accusation against another representative, a firm or an independent partnership;
(2) directly or indirectly paying a person who is not legally entitled to use the title of financial planner to act in that capacity or to use that title;
(3) directly or indirectly accepting or receiving payment from a person who is not legally authorized to use the title of financial planner and who acts or attempts to act in that capacity;
(4) not informing his client as soon as he is aware of a problem that will prevent him from continuing with his mandate.