24. The application for certification of a training activity must include the following:
(1) a description of the training activity in question, its pedagogical framework and the subjects referred to in section 4 that are dealt with in the training activity;
(2) the procedure for the activity and its duration;
(3) a document setting out the objectives of the activity and explaining how the activity develops the professional knowledge, skills and competencies referred to in section 22;
(4) the method for assessing successful completion of the activity, if applicable;
(5) the curriculum vitae of the trainer describing his work experience and pedagogical experience.
The application must be accompanied by payment of the fees determined by the Chamber for an application for certification.
M.O. 2014-02, s. 24; I.N. 2014-03-01.