7. Every land file contained in a register of real rights of State resource development comprises a heading in which the following information is recorded in addition to the name of the register:
(1) the name of the registration division in which the real right that is the subject of the file is exercised;
(2) the serial number of the file;
(3) the date the file was opened;
(4) the nature of the real right in question;
(5) the correspondence, if any, between the former serial number of the file and its new serial number;
(6) the correspondence, if any, between that file and the file that was opened, relating to the immovable on which the real right is exercised, in the index of immovables or in the register of public service networks and immovables situated in territory without a cadastral survey; and
(7) the date, hour and minute of the last updates of the registrations of rights and the indication that cancellations or reductions were made on the file.