C-73.2, r. 4 - Regulation respecting records, books and registers, trust accounting and inspection of brokers and agencies
10. A broker or agency must keep the following records at the establishment:
(1) a record for each brokerage contract;
(2) a record for all the transaction proposals not accepted;
(3) a record for each transaction;
(4) a record for disclosure notices; and
(5) a record for all the business corporations within which the brokers acting for the agency carry on their activities, if applicable.
O.C. 296-2010, s. 10; O.C. 1258-2011, s. 2.