112. No licence holder or person promoting real estate or mortgage brokerage services may in any manner make representations or engage in advertising that is false, misleading or incomplete or that leaves out a material fact.
Any dissemination of false, misleading or incomplete information is therefore prohibited, in particular with regard to
(1) the competence of a licence holder;
(2) the extent or efficiency of the services provided or those generally provided by brokers and agencies;
(3) the costs of a loan secured by immovable hypothec; or
(4) the selling price of an immovable, which must be the price set in the brokerage contract or the transaction proposal.