6. To determine whether a candidate has attained the level of training required in section 5, the Order shall take all the following factors into account:
(1) the fact that the candidate holds 1 or more diplomas issued in Québec or elsewhere;
(2) the courses taken, the number of credits earned and the grades obtained;
(3) training periods and other learning activities or refresher courses;
(4) the total number of years of education;
(5) relevant work experience.
Where the evaluation carried out in accordance with the preceding paragraph does not lead to a decision, the candidate may be interviewed or invited to take an examination prescribed by the Order, or both, in order to complete the evaluation.
O.C. 910-2004, s. 6; O.C. 393-2009, s. 3.