3. A candidate holding a diploma issued by an educational establishment outside Québec shall be granted a diploma equivalence if the diploma was issued upon completion of an undergraduate program comprising at least 90 credits. Each credit must correspond to 45 hours of in-class attendance and individual work. At least 84 out of the 90 credits shall be in the subjects described in paragraphs 1 to 6, and 60 of the credits shall be apportioned in accordance with the minimum requirements provided therein:
(1) A minimum of 12 credits in labour relations;
(2) A minimum of 12 credits in human resources management;
(3) A minimum of 9 credits in Québec public policies and labour laws;
(4) A minimum of 12 credits in financial and organizational management;
(5) A minimum of 9 credits in information systems, scientific and statistical methods, workplace health and safety, industrial, social and organizational psychology, organizational behaviour, and political sociology;
(6) A minimum of 6 credits in economics and the workplace, planning and management, marketing, business ownership, business management, ethics, technology and industrial relations, multi-ethnic relations, organizational communications and international industrial relations.