2. A candidate who wishes recognition of an equivalence must provide the secretary with those of the following documents that are necessary to support his application:
(1) his academic record, including a description of the courses taken;
(2) a copy of his degree certified true by the educational institution concerned;
(3) an attestation that he has undergone a training period;
(4) an attestation of his relevant work experience;
(5) payment of the cost of opening the file, as prescribed by the board of directors under paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26).
All documents provided in support of his application must be accompanied by a French translation certified by the consulate of the country from which such documents emanate.