5. A candidate holding a degree issued by an educational institution outside Québec is granted an equivalence if the degree was received upon completion of college studies comprising the equivalence of a minimum of 56 credits distributed as follows:
(1) 6 credits in ceramics;
(2) 1 credit in dental materials;
(3) 20 credits in removable dental prostheses;
(4) 18 credits in fixed dental prostheses;
(5) 5 credits in cast frameworks for removable dental prostheses;
(6) 4 credits in dental anatomy;
(7) 2 credits in orthodontia.
A credit is the quantitative value attributed to a workload required of a student and representing 45 hours of attendance at a course or personal work.