7. Where conciliation does not lead to an agreement within 45 days from the date of receipt of the application for conciliation, the syndic shall send a report on the dispute to the client and to the member by registered or certified mail.
The report shall contain the following information, where applicable:
(1) the amount of the account in dispute;
(2) the amount that the client acknowledges owing;
(3) the amount that the member acknowledges having to reimburse or is willing to accept as a settlement of the dispute;
(4) the amount suggested by the syndic during conciliation as a payment to the member or as a reimbursement to the client.
The syndic shall send the client the form in Schedule I and shall indicate to him the procedure and deadline for submitting the dispute to arbitration.