80. The clerk shall draw up the minutes of the hearing in accordance with the form provided for this purpose.
The clerk shall also note:
(1) the grounds in support of any motion for adjournment;
(2) the name, age and address of each witness, as well as the name of the party calling them to testify;
(3) the admissions which are verbally dictated;
(4) the objections to the proof;
(5) the classification code and the description of all the exhibits filed;
(6) the addresses;
(7) the conclusions of any decision or order rendered at the hearing by the judge, and the sentence imposed by the judge.