41. The inscription form is filed together with a declaration containing the following information:
(1) the names and addresses of the parties and, if they are represented by counsel, the names and addresses of their attorneys;
(2) a list of the exhibits communicated to the other parties;
(3) the expected length of the hearing; and
(4) a list of witnesses, except where there is reasonable cause not to disclose their names.
The inscription and the declaration must be notified to the other parties. Within 30 days of inscription, each of the other parties must file a declaration containing the same information and notify it to the other parties.